Geniushealth - Service for Candidates
Genius Health mission statement is: "Offer nurses who are based in the UK and overseas, assistance and support in securing their ideal nursing job that will offer them the greatest career opportunities suited to their skills and experience."
Genius Health Recruitment Agency...
- Has been established by nurses for nurses who understand the need to find career opportunities that fit their expectations and experience.
- Specialises in placing full-time Nurses who are looking to their next career move within the United Kingdom and nurses looking to relocate from an overseas base.
- Is the one stop where nurses can register online and where a fellow health professional liaises and negotiates only the most suitable jobs on your behalf.
- Offers to nurses worldwide, assistance and support in finding "their best fit" job in the UK, matching their skills and experience.
- Find you, only the best job opportunities in your specialist field in London and across the UK.
- Send you details of the vacancy including a job description, services of the hospital or private organisation and information about the local area.
- Assist with finding suitable accommodation.
- Assist with your registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
GeniusHealth Nurse Requirements…
In order to make finding you a suitable nursing job the following pre-requisites apply:
- Our London nursing jobs generally require that you have been a registered nurse for a minimum of one year.
- You will also need to have or be eligible for full NMC registration.
- Register your details on our website.
Here is a step by step guide to how we will help you.
Step 1: Registration.
In order for us to move forward with finding you a position you will need to Register
your details by:
You will receive an email confirming that we have received your application within one hour of applying.
A specialist nurse consultant will review these details within 12 hours of receiving your application.
Step 2: Contact.
Your allocated senior recruitment consultant will contact you to discuss your requirements in terms of position, locations and other individual needs.
Step 3: Job details
We will create a shortlist of vacancies that fit your job and career objectives.
We will then sent your resume to these hospitals.
We will continually provide you with updates of the latest positions in your preferred specialty and location.
Step 4: Interview
Once your resume has been reviewed by the hospital or private organisation your recruitment consultant will arrange a time and date for an interview. If you are overseas the interview can be conducted via telephone.
Your GeniusHealth consultant can assist you in preparing for the interview.
Step 5: New Job
Following your interview and on receipt of an offer of employment, we can assist you with securing accommodation, and help guide you through the entire relocation process.
Step 6: Work Permits
Your work permit application for your new employer will be arranged by either the hospital or the private organisation.
GeniusHealth Extras: Ongoing Care:
Your consultant will continue to be available to help you settle into your new job especially if you are relocating from overseas.
Can't find the exact job you would like?
your details and one of our experienced consultants will contact you. Geniushealth constantly receives numerous vacancies from potential employers. We are committed to finding nurses who apply with us the latest jobs available in London and throughout the UK.